.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

A LittLe cHaRitY ~~

23rd July. Thursday. Had dinner with Mr. Kato at usual place, Prima Taiping. While I’m enjoying my dinner, a young lady approached me and politely introduced the Cookies Selling Campaign launched by YAYASAN PENDIDIKAN DAN KEBAJIKAN PETER’S COOKIES or in short >>> YPKPC.

She said for a donation of RM10.00, one will get a box of PINEAPPLE BUTTER COOKIES. So, I looked for my wallet in search for 2 pieces of RM1 note or a piece of RM5 note, since I wasn’t interested in the cookies. And usually I just donate to maximum of RM5 only. For me, if you have the right intention for charity, any amount is ok. As long as it’s SINCERE…… (^.^)
However, I only have 1 piece of RM10 & RM 50 note. Decided to donate RM 10 (created a new record in my life donating RM10 from my hard earned money). The nice lady then handed me a box of cookies together with their campaign flyer.

Here to share some photos of the PINEAPPLE BUTTER COOKIES….


Peter’s Cookies (top vi3w)

Side vi3w of the cookies boX



Box of PiNeapLLe buTTer cOOkies wiTh fLyeR iN pInK …
I love the flyer design and wording which is all in pink and white... gOOd ComBinaTion...


Actual cookies on tOp of the boX
There are 8 pieces of cookies. The taste is yuMMyyy, although I do not really like pineapple flavour but I love butter. Can say the cookies are delicious, tasty…yum yum….

Here, I would to like to do some ads for this body, YPKPC.
The address is 26, Jalan Manjoi, Pari Garden, 30100 Ipoh, Perak. Telephone number is 05-5272171.

It is established with the following aims (taken from the flyer I received) >>>

1) To help orphans who lost their parents & are in need of financial assistance for their daily
lives and education.
2) To help the elderly who are not cared for in their daily subsistence.
3) To help the physically impaired who cannot earn a living on their own.
4) To help children from poor families who cannot afford to pursue their education.

YPKPC is a charity body which depends solely on public donation to be channeled to the less fortunate. With the launch of Cookies Selling Campaign, they hope the public will support their efforts by purchasing the cookies for a good cause.
The last sentence is the most pointed, Your kindness will no doubt put a smile on their faces !

In this modern world, sometimes we forget there will always be the less fortunate. It does not take a lot to do charity. Considering own affordability together with a true heart for a donation is always better than nothing!!!

Remember, it may looked small and little, but the effect is big and full of good value. You may save lives do not know or you may already provide a meal for a child who is in hunger for a few days.

So, always support charity. At least, we know kind-hearted human beings still exists in this world, hehe. One Ringgit May Save Thousand Of Lives!!!! LeT Us TogeTher SuPPorT CHARITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment