.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

>>> ~~ cHic sLing baG ~~ <<<

I bought this at Taiping Sentral while shopping with my mom and little bro. It’s from a small stall that only sells bags & wallets with lots of design made from leather & woven material. When the boss (a nice lady) is hanging a sling bag (doing their normal clean-up of stocks), my eyes got stuck at the sling bag. The design and printed pattern on it raise the zeal in me within seconds. Uttering in my heart, I must buy it, I must buy it !!!(a few times). I have been looking for a sling bag for sometime. My condition is the bag must be square-shaped & medium size. This few months, went to a few shops in search for it but didn’t really like the design until I saw this one. Spotted on the spot!!! Love at first sight!!!


With adjustable brown strap, pink background, square printed pattern of black, red & white, it’s just perfect. I believe this type of design never fade over time. Which is why I likes this type of design whether it’s on shirt, shoes or bags. Compared to others, some fashion or design is only trendy for that certain period of time, after the pinnacle, you seldom see those design anymore.


Immediately, grab it and ask the price from the boss. She said it costs RM 51.00 (coz it’s new stock) and will only sell for RM 45 when I take 2 of it. My mum and I agreed to buy 2 of it, 1 for me and the other for my sis.

Please scroll below to see some photos of the sling bag >>>>

Sling Bag (front view)
I hang the piggy head key-chain to this coz they look just compatible. Pink with Pink, =D
As seen, there are 2 compartments, 1 zipped at the top and 1 at the lower side. The zipped lower side is like small pocket & make small items easily accessible.
Can you see the magnetic button at the lowest edge? I can button (to make it look neat) or unbuttoned it (in case I have bulky items stuffed inside).
cleareR fRont view


Sling Bag (back view)
Similar to front view, got 2 compartments as well. 1 zipped at the top & another zip is hidden inside. And I like HIDDEN ZIP the most coz I can put my very personal things here without worrying my belongings will go missing. Examples : wallet, coins, car-key, house key, etc.
At the very least, I know my personal stuff won’t get lost unnoticed. A big applause (YahoOo!!!) for this security feature which prevents pickpockets indirectly.




Sling Bag (side view)



This bag provides convenience, cHiC design, AND safety to users.

LOvessSS this piNkY sLing BaG….tHe pRice is toTaLLy woRtH tHe vALue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment