.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

keY-cH@ins pŨrchAse…

11th July 2009. Happy day. Did not go to work. Went to Penang instead with Miss Fong and Miss Gooi. Coz need to send Miss Fong back . Frankly speaking, that’s an excuse, I want to shop. That’s a truth one. It’s been sometime since I last shop. So, 3 of us went to Queensbay Mall.

I was determined to buy key-chains to hang at my bag. So, I set my target to avoid being lure by other itemssss. The final purchase is 3 key-chains for myself & 1 for my sis.

1st is the ACTION TOY. It’s BLUE in colour with a WHITE LOVE on its body. It also has a BIG SMILE on the face. This reminds me to start each day with a WIDE SMILE. Each day is a new day…. (^_^)




fRonT view
Side view
Can you see the round BLACK tail with RED end at the back? You can pull the tail & this SMILEY TOY will walk walk walk “zi zi zi zziii zi zi zi zziii”(the sound ) until the tail goes back to the actual place.


And I hang it with my cUte T-shirT recycle bAg. BLUE key-chain + BLUE recycle bag.
I looOOve it….




2nd is the cUte pinky piGGy head key-chain. This piggy head has a brownish face, pinky nose and it seems pinky blush has been applied at the front of the face. The face is pinky as well. Besides, there is a pink ribbon at the top on left side. A + + factor. waaAAA… QQ leh… When you knock the bottom head with slight pressure, you can hear the “wiiii wiitt” sound. You know, the sound you often hear from the guys when they see pretty girls pass by…hehe..remember that ?????


cUte pinkY piGGy heaD key-chain




3rd is Mr. Nerdie plushes.????What’s that???? Mr. Nerdie is a brilliant scientist and can solve complicated mathematical equations in seconds. For more information, please check at www.dooodolls.com. Weird, is it??? It’s not cute, but it’s UNIQUE. As a monster with big wide mouth, thin-line eyes and WHITE TIE…..EXCLUSIVE….. I would say it…


Mr. NerDi3 key-chain




4th is BABY MILO key-chain. Baby Milo is on a light bulb-shape like key-chain. The bulb is BLUE and Baby Milo is light brown. My sis, Nicole likes Baby Milo, so this is actually for her.


BaBy miLo key-chain




BaBy miLo GivinG LighTss….
When you press the small button on top of the bulb, the lights will come out. Got 2 functions in 1. A key-chain doubled up as light bulb.
The end of my shoPPing at Queensbay Mall, Penang. Did not buy much, did not use a lot money, yet still enjoy the experience as I met my target & sooOO happy…(*_*)
To all my friends, set a target before shopping as it will focus you on what is important & what is not. hOpe it HelpSsss…


5 comments:

  1. i like your your iteam can you give for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love you can you love me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, may i know who are you??
    Please introduce..... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is vincent,do u know who am l

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, i remember u. How is your life these days?
    I'm very busy with life...
    Keep in touch..=)

    ReplyDelete