.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

LIfe oN 29th juLy 2009

29th July. Wednesday. Busy day.

Works to do…
Have to make sure my weekly progress report is done and MUST be submitted to my head latest by afternoon. DONE
2nd, always update on the samples quantity to see how far I am from my target. DONE, but still a far cry form target goal.
Transportation for my foreign workers. DONE, to ensure they arrive home safely and not sleeping in the factory.
Collect data for in-progress project. DONE, already have the data.
Some problems occur to my sample hand-dipping. In-progress to solve it.
Ensure nitrile compound for experiment is finished. DONE.
Follow-up on the gloves for nitrile compound with new formulation. DONE.

Slot in work…
Receivement of Aged results. Have to segregate it accordingly. DONE.
Request from Khairul to help draw out the layout for new packing space. DONE.

mY mOOd….hOttt
Some minor problems occur today. Suddenly, I just get DAMN ANGRY. Don’t know why I feel like this. Feels like scolding them right in front of their face. But, I know my limit. I couldn’t do this. I do not have the authority to do so. I sit down planning my priority of work, at the same time, trying to COOL DOWN. It took me 15 minutes before I can clearly let go of it. Happy I managed to do it.

InTernaL r3minDeR & h3arT cALminG…
I keep on reminding myself, do not get affected by small matter. If I cannot handle even this small problem, how am I going this deal with big problem????
So, I make myself see the root cause of it, identify the CAPA and take action. DONE.
At this moment, I always tell myself to be PATIENT with everything & Do the BEST I CAN, as my WISH is to do biG things in future. Eh, what is that??? I don’t know, hehe. I just know it will come when the time is right.

nIghT aT cOsY rOOm…
By the time I’m writing this, it’s already 9pm. Just took my dinner and bath.
Ok, my eyes is tired. They need to rest. I hear the same voice from my body too. Guess it’s time to go to bed. Time to sleep. Hibernate. Have to switch off my notebook.
gOOd nIGht…(-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment