.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Trip 2 Klang With Family

Last week, went to Klang with my family. We stayed at Family Hotel. The hotel is very nice though. Especially the bathroom design... It has one very modern design, the bathing area is surrounded by a see-through glass with a glass-door for entrance. 1st time I see this kind of design. And the hand washing basin is very very wide. The water tap brand is SORENTO...I'm actually surprised as i only knew Sorento is a car-maker. Really an eye opening for me staying in this hotel..

Some photos I've taken :-



Taken at Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang~~


Photo with my birthday gift from my sis..a double pattern scarf..Thanks sis...=)
I Like IT!!!


This is the 1st time i received a necklace from my sis too..Black colour is always classy & eleganT...Love iT!!!=)















That's all for today...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment