.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 26th BirTHDaY ~~

Hi, everyone. It’s been sometime since I update my blog.

Well, it’s already one week since my 26th birthday…My birthday is on 26th November.
I have a simple celebration. Satisfied with it…

I get a memorable gift from my loved ones…it’s a camera that I have been longing for quite sometime. Finally my beloved granted my wish. Really thanks HIM LOT LOTS….

Below are the photos of the camera :
This is the gift wrapped in a nice pink wrapping paper with the word HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks Darling, I LOVE YOU!!!! I like the wrapping paper very much. It has 2 cute bears on it….=)




And this is the House of the CAMERA!!! TA-DA!! OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA, BRAND T-110.




The CAMERA!!!









According to the box, it states there it has 12Megapixel, 3X Zoom, 2.7” LCD Screen and blah blah blah….


Actually I have always keep my eye on Sony camera as I think it is quite stylish, captures good quality photos and it is popular to use SONY camera. Eventhough I get a OLMYPUS BRAND CAMERA, still I LOVE IT TO THE MAXIMUM as it is a gift from my special ones. Every gift from him is very valuable for me regardless of the cost. Moreover, it’s a CAMERA…and I do not need to sacrifice saving for that…Whahahaha!!!

Vincent, I LOVE YOU.... There is no words to describe my love for you. I really appreciate what you have done for me…Thanks very much again for everything… and I Love You…Muacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment