.....Both Of Us in ThiS JoUrNeY oF LiFe.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tom's Girl Khakis....

Before I started my work in Klang, I went to The Store at Temerloh to grab some jeans. I need to wear it for work. It turns out that I did not only purchase jeans ( a simple ones ) and also not 1 but 2 khakis.
I love khakis. It feels very comfortable when you put it on. And since it’s on sale, only RM18 per piece. Very cheap!!!! Immediately I grab one and try it on. Look into the mirror and yes….You are The ONE!!!...

Wasting no time, I just grab the only 2 colours on sale, the BLACK and the light brown.
These are the price tags I kept as it is thick, I want to use it as a bookmark.







Some of the photos on the khakis…
At the waist area of the pant, it has a flowery line….gives a feminine look.











And at the left side pocket and the bottom of pant, there is a tom’s girl brand.
Meticulusly sewed.




Guess this is my 1st post on clothing. Will try to post more in the future.

And thanks for reading.
Gotta sign out now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment